Learn how to use Notion with this complete Notion Tutorial. Notion is one of the most powerful no-code apps out there but it comes with a steep learning curve. You could use Notion for months and still barely scratch the surface. Go through this in-depth Notion Tutorial to understand the basic of Notion, how to leverage advanced features and what you need to know to master Notion's full potential.
How to learn Notion
The best way to learn Notion is to use it. Create your account, set up your workspace and start playing around. Then, start going through the videos on this page. Each Notion tutorial includes a small exercises to help you practice. You'll go from Notion Beginner to Notion Master in no time.
Notion Tutorial Part 1: How to set up your Notion Workspace
After this first video of this Notion Course, you'll know
- How to create your free Notion account
- How to set up your workspace
- How to get your personal Notion domain and
- How to navigate the interface of Notion
- How to customise Notion with different fonts
- How to get a full width page in Notion
- How to set a cover image in Notion
Notion Tutorial Part 2: How does Notion actually work? Notion Blocks, Notion Pages and Notion Databases explained
After the second video of this Notion course, you'll know the answer to these questions
- How do you organise your Notion workspace
- Does Notion have folders?
- Why is Notion great for Personal Knowledge Management
- What's the difference between a block, a page and a database in Notion?
- What's the one big mistake most beginners make in Notion?
Never miss a video of this free Notion Course
I'll release a new video every Sunday until the Notion Tutorial is complete. Subscribe to my Youtube Channel and stay up to date.
Continue learning Notion
Done with all the Notion lessons currently released? Head on over to my Notion Hub and browse the Notion templates and advanced techniques.